B-E-A UTIFUL things natural

B-E-A UTIFUL things natural

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Summer 2022, two years later. An update for myself.

 

I have reached my Jesus year. 33. Got laid off. Started a new job, hated it, got a new one last June, and learned a lot. Just got another interview for another job sometime in the next two weeks. I graduated from college and now have my bachelor's degree.

It. Has. Been. A. Weird. Last. Few. Years

Like...I don't even know where to begin, My last post was in 2020. I got Covid in January so I started this new year off bad. I will say that I am relieved to finally be done with school. I started this blog,  long before I even started school and have literally grown into an entire adult since. To sum up life now, I am looking for jobs that would allow me to work remotely, do I think this is a good decision?, I'm not sure, but I've had so many changes in the last few years, what would another change be. My brain still technically feel stuck in 2019, when I was taking that horrid math class and breaking out in hives. 2020 brought out a lot of revelations on people in my life who were close to me, yet...oh hell, people who have racist and close-minded views. I feel like life now has been a personal journey of growth and figuring out the people around me and where I fit. 

Getting laid off was sad, and every time I'm at my new job I miss my old coworkers because we truly had a great supportive group. I started working at a children's hospital and while I like the organization, the job was not a good fit. I remained with the company and stayed on casual. The new interview I have coming up, is with this company and I am dreading it. I HATE interviews. 

I am trying to get back into fitness, 2016 and 17 were great years for me being on my fitness. I have also started reading again which I love.


Anyway...I have so much to say but just so little care to actually say it. I will blog again, I just wanted to check in here and see where I was last.


Until Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment