B-E-A UTIFUL things natural

B-E-A UTIFUL things natural

Sunday, September 2, 2018

School is back in session, September is here

It's 2:51am. September 2nd and I just finished 4 loads of laundry. My ankles and wrists are bitten up by mosquito bites, they are so bad they woke me up at 7am this morning. This week had been stressful to the max. I had a wonderful weekend with my guy. I was able to relax and just enjoy the time spent with him. But Sunday cam and both of us feel the dread of the work week. For me work and school.

So Monday arrived and I was hit with stress from the beginning of the semester craziness. My classes this semester suck, I'm only taking 2 which is a change from my typical 4 classes or 12 credits I've done for the last year and a half. But I was trying to decide which class to take and which one to drop, which one I needed and I needed them all.Work was insane, my pet bird died, I worked alone, got a migraine and am still fighting the second cold I've had in 7 months, going on 4 weeks. My whole year has been trash so far. TRUE TRASH. So this weekend I am off and decided I needed to not stress myself out. So I would relax but also start getting ahead on my school work and even gave myself a week off of the gym. I plan to start back at the gym either tomorrow or Monday.

I am full of stress and trying not to but it seems like everything me keep testing me. I keep asking myself why this year of all years, are things going bad every single month?, seriously there is always something each month that sucks. If I went down the line and listed off each bad thing each month I would get even more depressed. Anyway this is a late night rant and I want to sleep. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment